As this week our lives are dominated by wall-to-wall gymnastics coaching, I dedicate this post to Gymnasts.
- Training for pommel horse:
2. Strength training on the pommel horse:
3. The results…
4. Standing tall on the parallel bars:
5. Trampoline-assisted ring training:
6. Some action now: standing back somersault with good leg shape:
7. Preparing for the high bar:
8. Rings in action:
9. …and again:
10. Russian lever – a floor move done here in pleasant surroundings!
11. Good elevation on the pommel:
12. Outdoor parallel bars – an unconventional approach:
13. …and a conventional approach!
14. Russian boys combine parallel bar and planche/handstand skills:
15. Ready for the high bar (sorry, this is a rather grainy picture);
16. Combined training (stretching, bridging, handstand):
17. Ring straddle hold:
18. The one-hand stand:
19. What’s missing here is the VAULT – I don’t seem to find any good pix of that tonight – so we’ll settle for one more on the pommel:
We just love this sport, especially the acrobatic side which isn’t really featured today. To know more about us and our likes and dislikes (Spoiler alert: we’re gay…) click on this and follow the trail…
All good things must come to an end – at least for now. I leave you with one final action gif:
20. Chillin’ on the Trampoline: