More ‘random’ pictures today.
No gym for us this morning though – a mass visit to the sauna instead. Very pleasant given the cold temperatures here in Canada (snow forecast again for tomorrow!). Then lunch before the usual two performances.
As we near the end of the year – and there’s not much else to write about, given our fixed routine here – I’m re-introducing our ‘fitness crossword’ feature – no crossword, just the clues culled from various sources. Answers next time – except for one which I don’t know the answer to myself. So your suggestions – by comment or e-mail to email@example.com – will be welcomed!
- Lever in gym boy pulled up (5)
- Son gets on with everything except gym kit (4,4)
- Undisclosed strain stops nude wrestling (7)
- Do exercises in school (5)
- A glass for the acrobat (7)
- Exercise before second drink (5,2)
- Just outside gym, in full view of everybody (6)
- Wrestling’s not finished – that’s the problem (3)
- Force prisoners to exercise (9)
- Gym teacher taking public transport with hesitation (7)
In addition to the one I do not have the answer to, there is one other whose answer I do not fully understand. And I thought I was quite good at this ‘fitness’ stuff!
For the moment, I leave you to work out which are the two ‘problem’ questions!